Welcome to my blog

This blog was set up to record the process of a bespoke wooden caravan that I had been commissioned to build, It was a fantastic project to have undertook. Please see images below of caravan and other pieces. Click on the link to my web site for more work and to contact me.

Friday, October 29, 2010

The caravan's maiden voyage & new home.




The caravan finally leaves the workshop towed by a VW campervan it drives really well to it's new temporary home on a biodynamic farm in Sussex. It will be there for a couple of months before it heads for the Pyrenees, was quite sad to see it finally drive down the road after it had been in my workshop since January. Went to see it on the farm on a cold October day, was beautiful and warm inside!
Looking forward to building the next caravan now.

No comments:

Post a Comment